What is a pre-packaged plant room?
BSH is an industry leader in the manufacture and supply of fully packaged plant rooms. These pre-fabricated packaged systems are delivered to site fully assembled and ready for immediate installation.
Each system is designed to meet the individual needs of a building, with your specific requirements met to maximise performance and efficiency.
Each of our plant rooms is tailor made to match the space available as well as tailored to your fuel needs. We can design a biomass, oil, gas or combination fuelled system that includes heating, cooling, combined heat and power, domestic and control systems, as per your requirements.
The pre-package shaves weeks off modern work programs, and development in CAD technology means the site can be prepared to the nearest millimetre in advance for their arrival - it merely has to be linked up and commissioned.
Our goal is to provide a complete package that is value for money, within budget and delivered on time and as with all our work we endeavour to hook up your system as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure minimal down time.
Key benefits to a pre-packaged plant room
- Reduced risk of fire and gas leaks to main building
- Quick and easy maintenance of operations
- Can accommodate dual systems (gas and wood pellet)
- Rapid installation due to numerous components being erected off site
- Ensured quality control with all work inspected prior to delivery
- Easily integrated into your existing system or used as a stand alone
- Easy on site access independent from the main building
- Lead times can be as little as 8 weeks from order and final design approval.
- Environment control of plant area